MEDIA QUESTIONS



 Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

1. I chose A-level media as it helps develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, analysis, research and many more. These skills can help with allowing you to do a broad range of media professions including film and journalism.


Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

2. no, I did not take GCSE media studies.


What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

3.  I hope to achieve an A in media studies as it would allow me to get into the following jobs: 

  • Digital marketer 
  • Location manager
  • Media planner
  • Presenter
  • Journalist
  • Content Manager
  • Public relations worker
  • Copywriter

What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

4.  After A-levels I plan on going to university to study either law or history while working a part time job. 


What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2023 has been and why?

5. I think the biggest media story of 2023 was the coronation of King Charles III that occurred on May 6th 2023 more than 20 million people in the UK turned in to watch King Charles III's coronation, but attracted far less viewers than his mother's funeral last year.

What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

6. I usually find out about all the media scandals and affairs through the news or friends and family 

What was the last film you watched?

7.  Last film I watched was Oppenheimer

What is your favourite ever TV series?

8. My all time favourite TV series is The Walking Dead

How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).

9. On an average day I spend about 4-6 hours online which I think may be quite a reasonable amount of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representation

Introduction to feminism

Feminist theory